If you’re ready for revolutionary transformation on an unprecedented scale, then April is your month! The peak of a Cardinal Grand Cross on 4/22 has Mars, Jupiter, Uranus and Pluto forming an amazingly precise geometrical square in the sky — exact to one-third of a degree!
You can use the incredible power of this Grand Cross — the most powerful aspect pattern I’ve ever seen — to turbocharge a quantum leap into the next level of your personal evolution and awakening. You can also hyper-energize your activities in the physical world. It’s time to surf the tsunami!
April 20-23, “Four Days of Supreme Intensity,” are loaded with exact aspects involving the planets that make up the Cardinal Grand Cross. Opportunity abounds for the adventurous!
April also features a powerful Lunar Eclipse (Full Moon) in Libra that strongly aspects all four asteroid goddesses, the Sun’s entry into Taurus, and a Solar Eclipse (New Moon) in Taurus.
- Throughout April: Jupiter-Uranus-Pluto T-square
- 4/2: T-square peaks: Sun-Uranus-Pluto
- 4/14. Pluto retrograde
- 4/14. Grand Cross peaks: Mercury-Mars-Jupiter-Uranus
- 4/15. Lunar Eclipse (Full Moon) in Libra
- 4/19. Sun enters Taurus
- 4/20. Uranus squares Jupiter
- 4/20. Pluto opposes Jupiter
- 4/20. T-square peaks: Jupiter-Uranus-Pluto
- 4/21. Uranus-Pluto square (#5 of 7)
- 4/21. Grand Trine peaks: Venus-Jupiter-Saturn
- 4/22. Jupiter squares Mars
- 4/22. GRAND CROSS PEAKS: MARS-JUPITER-URANUS-PLUTO (2014’s most powerful astrological event!)
- 4/23. Uranus opposes Mars
- 4/23. Pluto square Mars
- 4/23. T-square peaks: Mars-Uranus-Pluto
- 4/29. Solar Eclipse (New Moon) in Taurus
The Story So Far
As April opens, we have five retrograde planets: Pallas Athena thru 4/8, Mars thru 5/19, Vesta thru 5/27, Ceres thru 6/1 and Saturn thru 7/20. And the pervasive energies of revolutionary transformation (a Uranus-Pluto square), as well as universal love, compassion and spiritual awakening (Neptune in Pisces), remain powerful for years to come!
It’s best to avoid starting important new projects or making major purchases during these times. “Business as usual” is the best strategy for these periods, which occur when the Moon has made its last major Ptolemaic aspect but has not yet moved into the next sign.
- 4/3, 2:44 am – 7:49 am (Gemini)
- 4/5, 4:31 pm – 5:41 pm (Cancer)
- 4/7, 2:14 pm – 4/8, 5:52 am (Leo)
- 4/10, 2:26 am – 6:09 pm (Virgo)
- 4/12, 1:12 pm – 4/13, 4:35 am (Libra)
- 4/15, 3:43 am – 12:22 pm (Scorpio)
- 4/17, 3:10 am – 5:45 pm (Sagittarius)
- 4/19, 9:17 pm – 9:29 pm (Capricorn)
- 4/21, 7:21 pm – 4/22, 12:20 am (Aquarius)
- 4/23, 12:11 pm – 4/24, 2:57 am (Pisces)
- 4/25, 4:03 pm – 4/26, 6:02 am (Aries)
- 4/27, 7:02 am – 4/28, 10:25 am (Taurus)
- 4/30, 11:54 am – 4:57 pm (Gemini)
Check back weekly for updated forecasts.
Whatever your Sun Sign, Benjamin’s forecasts can help you make the best use of the current astrological energies.
All dates and times are in the U.S. eastern time zone. Events are most powerful on the dates listed, but their influence will be active for at least several days before and after.
Everyone is affected by these global transits. However, you will be most powerfully impacted when moving planets activate sensitive points in your natal chart.