Transpersonal Astrology: Explorations at the Frontier is an innovative collection of essays that highlight the transpersonal within astrology. As a reflection of our revolutionary times, Transpersonal Astrology: Explorations at the Frontier has a variety of cutting-edge thought to stimulate future directions of inquiry and practice.
Sixteen unique perspectives and topics are addressed with a common theme: life becomes more rich and spiritually rewarding when we broaden our lens beyond the mundane. It’s time to refresh astrology by recognizing our fundamental interconnectedness. This book shows how reaching toward greater wholeness will help keep astrology vibrant and relevant.
My Shamanic Astrology Chapter
I’m honored that this book includes my essay on Shamanic Astrology. This chapter tells you how to communicate directly with your planets’ living intelligence and reorient them for more harmonious expression.
The Shamanic Astrology chapter includes a step-by-step guide for doing your own shamanic astrology sessions. It also features a sample shamanic astrology consultation and feedback from clients.
This is the first time I have publicly shared how to do my form of shamanic astrology. This is also the first time my writing has been included in an astrology book, which is a wonderful career milestone!
Those interested in shamanism and experiential astrology might take special interest in my chapter. But this list of chapter titles and authors gives 15 more great reasons to buy Transpersonal Astrology: Explorations at the Frontier:
- Introduction: A Transpersonal Perspective by Eric Meyers, Armand Diaz & Andrew Smith
- A Transpersonal Vision for Astrology by Eric Meyers
- The World Moment by Jessica Murray
- Tracking the Evolution of Collective Consciousness by Armand Diaz
- The Telos of Techne: Technological Development and the Uranus-Pluto Cycle by Bill Streett
- Neptune and Opening to Creativity by Dena DeCastro
- The Transpersonal Dimension: The Higher Octave of the Personal Planets by Mark Jones
- Is the Transpersonal Becoming Personal? The Planets as a Guide to Consciousness Evolution by Faye Cossar
- The Death Chart by Maurice Fernandez
- Locational Astrology – A Transpersonal Perspective by Andrew Smith
- The Vertex: Fate, Serendipity and Attraction by Julene Packer-Louis
- Transcendence: The Archetype of Masculine Transformation through the Mars Cycle by Adam Gainsburg
- Changing Relationships: A Transpersonal Approach by Margaret Gray
- Killer in the Home by Sherene Vismaya Schostak
- No Such Thing as Source? Toward an Understand of Sacred Duality in Evolutionary Astrology by Adam Elenbaas
- Shamanic Astrology by Benjamin Bernstein
- Astrology: A Noetic Science by Rafael Nasser